WordPress Dashboard

• Is there a filter I can use to allow my users to access the normal WordPress Dashboard?

Hello,
    Sorry for the late reply, there is no filters to normal dashboard. We are customized the dashboard.

I need the regular dashboard. I have purchased multiple Woocommerce plugins that will not work with your custom dashboard.

Hello,

We will check and update you as soon as possible. We will explain how to remove the customized dashboard code and you can update.

Thank you for your attention to this.

You are welcome

Any updates on this?

Use this below code to remove the customized WordPress dashboard and it displays the WordPress dashboard.
    Hello,

remove_action(‘wp_before_admin_bar_render’, ‘hsk_talents_hide_admin_bar_links’);
    remove_action(‘wp_dashboard_setup’, ‘hsk_remove_dashboard_widgets’);
    remove_action( ‘admin_bar_menu’, ‘hsk_talents_admin_bar_logout’, 1 );
    remove_action( ‘admin_menu’, ‘hsk_remove_users_admin_notifications’ );
    remove_action(‘pre_get_posts’,’hsk_user_roles_upload_access’);
    remove_action(‘wp_dashboard_setup’, ‘hsk_user_roles_dashboard_widgets’);
    remove_filter( ‘admin_bar_menu’, ‘hsk_talents_change_admin_howdy_text’,25 );
    remove_action(‘wp_dashboard_setup’, ‘hsk_remove_activity_dashboard_widget’ );
    remove_action(‘publish_post’,’hsk_talent_send_author_email_when_published’);
    remove_action(‘after_setup_theme’, ‘hsk_remove_admin_bar’);

Add this above code in functions.php file.

This did not work.

Hello,

Can you please explain exactly what you need?

Cannot you please send the site URL and wp admin access details?

We will check and update in your site only.

I sent in my credentials. Has anyone tried to login and fix yet?

Sorry for the late, we have trying to resolve this issue. But it taking the time resolve this one. We are trying to resolve this issue.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.