How to remove stars in the footer?

• Hello

from a dozen days I visualize 4 stars in the left footer, could you kindly explain me how I can remove them?

Thank you

Hello,

Could you please send your website URL. We will check that star in your website.

Thank you.

#hsk-main-footer-wrapper ul.menu li.menu-item a::after{
    display:none;
    }

add this css in your Administration > Customize > find Advanced CSS section add the above css.

Hello,

Could you please explain the reason for the 2-star rating?

It is all explained in the review.

I predict that this theme will make me damn a lot. I will have to pay a person to arrange the display from mobile (I do not save the changes of the padding, bottom etc. ….)

There are serious problems.

Ok, But this theme fully customization available, you can modify as your requirement.

— Color customization also available.

— Search mobile compatibility also fine.

We are also providing default colors.

But you said, not good about this theme.

Thank you.

If you are facing that mobile padding issues, please send a query to us, we will check and resolve it.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by support.

To change the colors you have to enter every single part of the theme and need 4 hours at least to modify them all, while many other themes have 4/5 color combinations already prepared that change with a click!

The advanced search creates problems with the mobile version: the pages, instead of remaining still, move from right to left 10/15 px

Another problem with the mobile version is that you can not view the pages as they are in the desktop version. es. the gray box that I created, I wish it came on the foot. If I put it at -60 px it arrives on the foot but then it does not show correctly from mobile. If I put it at -30 px, it is correctly displayed by mobile but not desktop.

Here we are providing each and every element colors options because our clients need to customize each every element and some of our clients asking need to change colors options for every element.

Another problem with the mobile version is that you can not view the pages as they are in the desktop version. es. the gray box that I created, I wish it came on the foot. If I put it at -60 px it arrives on the foot but then it does not show correctly from mobile. If I put it at -30 px, it is correctly displayed by mobile but not desktop.

Ok, we will check that one and fix it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.